Top 25 Must Read Books For Indian Entrepreneurs in 2019
Top 25 Must-Read Books for Indian Entrepreneurs in 2019:
This is a list of the 25 most recommended books for Indian Entrepreneurs. This is because the list includes names that are born in India. The following names have not only succeeded in building Business Empires but also risen the respect of India globally in terms of Trade and Commerce.
This list is also applicable for anyone wanting to enter into the Indian Startup space. Equally applicable to aspiring Businessmen.
- Dhirubhai Ambani: Against All Odds, A Story of Courage Perseverance and Hope, Foreword by Mukesh Ambani – A G Krishnamurthy
- Connect The Dots: The Inspiring Stories of 20 Entrepreneurs Without An MBA Who Dared To Find Their Own Path – Rashmi Bansal
- Dream With Your Eyes Open: An Entrepreneurial Journey – Ronnie Screwala
- Who Will Cry When You Die: Life Lessons from the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari – Robin Sharma
- Storm the Norm: Untold Stories of 20 Brands that Did it Best – Anisha Motwani
- The Rise and Fall of Nations: Ten Rules of Change in the Post-Crisis World – Ruchir Sharma
- Stay Hungry Stay Foolish: The Inspiring Stories of 25 IIM Ahmedabad Graduates Who Chose To Tread A Path of Their Own Making – Rashmi Bansal
- Corporate Chanakya Paperback: Successful Management The Chanakya Way – Radhakrishnan Pillai
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Fable About Following Your Dreams & Destiny – Robin Sharma
- IIMA – Economics of Day to Day Life: India’s Bestselling Business Books Series – Satish Y. Deodhar
- The Z Factor: My Journey as the Wrong Man at the Right Time – Subhash Chandra
- Network18: The Audacious Story of a Start-up That Became a Media Empire Hardcover – Indira Kannan
- Bandhan: The Making of a Bank Paperback – Tamal Bandyopadhyay
- Bhujia Barons: The Untold Story of How Haldiram Built a 5000 Crore Empire Paperback – Pavitra Kumar
- Havells: The Untold Story of Qimat Rai Gupta Hardcover – Anil Rai Gupta
- You Can Win: A Step by Step Tool for Top Achievers Paperback – Shiv Khera
- Romancing the Balance Sheet: For Anyone Who Owns, Runs or Manages a Business – Anil Lamba
- It Happened in India Paperback: Story of Future Group Offline Retail Stores – Kishore Biyani
- Faster, Smarter, Higher: Managing your Career | Plus 51 Insights from Business Leaders – Utkarsh Rai
- Not Just an Accountant: The Diary of the Nations Conscience Keeper Hardcover – Vinod Rai
- Fault Line: How Hidden Fractures Still Threaten the World Economy – Raghuram Rajan
- Who Moved My Interest Rate?: Leading the Reserve Bank of India Through Five Turbulent Years – Duvvuri Subbarao
- The Leader Who Had No Title – Robin Sharma
- Mythbreaker: Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw and the Story of Indian Biotech Hardcover – Seema Singh
- The Mastery Manual: A Life-Changing Guide for Personal & Professional Greatness– Robin Sharma
Plus! An additional book which I recommend from my Heart. This is by Vineet Bajpai, 21st Century Entrepreneur.
Yes! that was quite a lot of Books. But you need not worry as you can start by reading one or two books for specifically doing business in India.